Sider

Monday 26 January 2015

Read This (for reference)

Hi.
I'm posting this because it might be (and have previously been) necessary, and i'll just link to this post anywhere it's needed.

I just want to say something real quick.I'm a way too dedicated larry shipper, so i decided to create this blog to get people on board the ship. Or just get the facts straight, really.
I find that a lot of Larry supporters out there tends to overreact and sees everything as a proof, and I just wanted to keep the real proof in focus and leave the rest to the deluded ones.
I try to keep myself as objective as possible while analyzing the proofs and i will state when i don't see a specific "proof" as actual proof, regardless of how heartbreaking it might be for you. (and me).

I also find it incredibly important to say that i do in no way condemn the rude and horrible behavior some shippers have towards one another, and that i wont be going into any discussions with Elounor shippers unless they're rational discussions with mutual respect.


Furthermore i think it is important that the ship and support stays within the fandom. I don't want to push Louis and Harry to come out and i don't want to involve Eleanor or either of the winter-girlfriends directly. They are probably all nice girls involved in a not-so.-nice situation.
I think subtle things like trending topics on twitter and making sure that Larry knows there is support if/when they come out is the key to keeping the fandom a healthy environment. All the hate and bickering between both band vs. fans and fans vs. fans wont get any of us nowhere.

That wasn't really "real quick".
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment